(PSP) Play Station Portable
Welcome, Please read the rules.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Please read the rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking

3 posters

Go down

[review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking Empty [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking

Post by Drking Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:14 pm

[review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking 51P7pN1dwRL._SL500_AA300_
OK. I know this is done already but this is my review of the game mmmmk. :p

So this game is one of those it the buttons in the right time games like guitar hero and the other versions of rock band that are on most consoles except pc, if you have good hand eye co-ordination or generally fast fingers you would be good at this game, i find this game enjoyable but i dont know i dont think this is my type of game im more into killing things like zombies and stuff :s.

Gameplay
Ok so as i said before this game is a music video game or something like that, but it really is self explanatory you press the correspondent buttons as they hover of the markers for example watch this video from spooks's channel:

You control 4 intruments one at a time and if you complete a phase without making any mistakes the computer plays the instrument for you for a limited so you can play another instrument, if you miss the phase you may miss the next instruments phase but if your quick enough you can have it back to normal in no time, if you are really struggling and you intrument falls down on the performance bar look on the left of the vid then it would not work unless you use overdrive then they will work again if you have all your intruments down at the bottom then that is it for you my friend the gig is over.
The graphics aren't really important in this game but its good to have them right? And they are ok they are not bad but there not excellent which is to be expected.
There is a tour mode which is the main mode in the game and it where you create your own band including the look of the members of the band the name and the instruments which doesn't have any effect on the actual gameplay, in this game mode you go to different cities and play in different gigs to earn money, stars, vehicles and of course fans, this mode could last you for hours and hours you will never get bored.
The game has around about 41 tracks which is good but you can download more from the PSN store which means im sorry CFW (custom FirmWare) uses [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking 640813 that you cant get the extra tracks unless you can downland them from the internet and put them on to the memory stick some way if you have done this please share below
on the downloadable content they have a range of tracks from one of my favourite bands paramore to some that i dont really enjoy that much because i dont listen to rock at all like Dropkick murphys :s anyways there is around about 56 new tracks but dont quote me on that i got C for Maths event hough i should be getting an A oh well.

Conclusion

As this is not my type of game i tried to be unbiased as possible.
This game has good replay level as it has nearly over 100 tracks its like wooh, but they could of added co-op mode which of been amazing one person uses two instruments while the other person uses the other two but what you gonna do, the controls are easy to pick up but i think that difficulty level from meduim to hard is to great but thats probably just me.
So without further a due i give this game an 8/10 [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking 909126 as it has good gameplay and good songs

SORRY if there is mistakes on spelling or grammar as i kind of rushed it a bit
Suggestions on what game to do next, please? [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking 487821 if no suggestions i will do medal of honour heroes

-King
Drking
Drking
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/NextRevGaming
PSP : psp-1000 black

Back to top Go down

[review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking Empty Re: [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking

Post by ☆spooks Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Dude this is awesome review from you as always Smile keep up the good work Yes
☆spooks
☆spooks
Founder
Founder

YouTube : spooksPSP
PSP : Slim 2004/Silver

https://www.youtube.com/spookspsp

Back to top Go down

[review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking Empty Re: [review] Rock band Unplugged -Drking

Post by BrBMadness Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:36 am

I love this game Very Happy the idea to have with the button pad was nice.
BrBMadness
BrBMadness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down